These disinfection tablets are known as Precure – H. ( chlorine bleach tablet )
Our Precure – H tablets are only tablets in the market, which is approved by the government for the health care service after all the rejection of water purification bleach or sodium hypochlorite. Precure – H tablets are based on dry chlorine donor & sodium dichloroisocyanurate.
Precure – H tablets are very fast effective against many bacteria, virus, fungi, INcl.HBV, HIV, Herpes, tuberculin, bacterial spores & all the water pathogens. Result against all the water parasites are very rapidly effective, safer and more accurate. Our Precure – H tablets well established for hospital application.
Our tablets are used mostly used in OT, ICU’s, patient room, nursing station, blood spillage, infected linen, pipette jars, laboratories, OPD, blood bank, ambulance dispensaries, dental, veterinary, etc.
- Stable for 2 or more years.
- Convenient and easy to use
- Much safer than liquid bleach
- Easy to store & no spillages, no leaks
Why Our Tablets?
- Reduce risk of accident and personal injury
- Safer for operatives
- No chance of infections from patients
- Alternative of bleach or sodium hypochlorite
Precure – H Water Purification Tablets / chlorine bleach tablets are made from an effervescent formulation containing sodium dichloroisocyanurate (NaDCC) and dry chlorine donor.How it can benefits:
- Avoid major infections and diseases
- Disinfect ambulance, dispensaries medical, veterinary, blood banks, etc
- Work excellently in hospitals and bio-waste
- Descrease the chances of infections
- Avoid prolonged contact with stainless steel items
- Bactafree-1000 is also used in various hospital water tanks and for many other applications
Instructions For Dilution Of Precure - H Tablets 0..5gm. Strength
|Disinfection of||Required Cons.
|Blood spillage||10000 (P.P.M)||18 Tablets in 500 ml of water||Pour over blood, using gloves, wipe up with disinfectant-saturated disposable cloth|
|Work surfaces, cupboards, floors, etc.||140 (P.P.M)||1 tablet in 2 Ltr. of water||Wash down|
|Infected linen||140 (P.P.M)||1 tablet in 2 Ltr. of water||Immerse for 1 hour prior to washing|
|Utensils porcelian, glassware, rubber and plastic tubing||140 (P.P.M)||1 tablet in 2 Ltr. of water||Immerse for 1 hour|
|General use||1000 (P.P.M)||1 tablet in 280 ml of water||In compliance with Howie Code|
|Pipette jars||2500 (P.P.M)||9 tablets in 1 Ltr. of water||Drop tablets into water-filled pipette jar Discard daily|
|Dishcloths, mops, ect.||60 (P.P.M)||1 tablet in 4.6 Ltr. of water||Soak to bleach clean and deodorise|